Thursday, January 6, 2011

hm

Well...

It's a new year, and I can't say I'm particularly stoaked about how it is starting out.

It seems that trust, investment, and genuine interest are fickle creatures that often lead me astray. In time I'm told I will look back and be thankful for the things I learned or some such nonsense. However...this is not that moment...and I am not thankful...I am sad. Woot.

In hopes of looking forward and up, I have made some plans.

1. Culinary School at Culinary School of the Rockies...attempting to start in Feb. It is time for a change, even pre- saddened innards. I feel this will embrace my strengths, and my passions...hopefully making my days/nights a bit more of a positive experience on a regular basis.

2. I booked a flight to Spain. I will land in Madrid, a city I have in fact, not been to..and follow it up with a city I love..Barcelona. I will be there for about 10days. Never long enough, but a good chunk of time to really embrace the culture and remember my Spanish before starting work in a new field.

3. I have also made the plan to return to my once, very healthy ways. I have strayed a bit. It is time to remember real food, reasonable portions, and moderation across the board. We shall see how this turns out.

It seems Autumn and I are on our own again. I am thankful to have her...here's to hoping I can be enough energy for her little ball of excitement...and...cheers to new beginnings. I hear they're good. I'm waiting for it to feel that way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment