Monday, June 20, 2011

Yay.

Well...once again, much time has passed. Oops.

Since the last post...

- I have found two new jobs that make me world's happier.
- I have learned that not all dogs actually like walks.
- I have discovered it is difficult to find people you can always count on, and worlds of wonderful when you do.
- Life is better when you learn something new everyday, see the mountains, and walk pups in the sun.
- Bikes that actually function are awesome!
- It is frustrating to have a work schedule that requires you to ask people for help with your pup frequently.
- It is ridiculous how much I depend on a functioning smart phone in my daily life.
- It is wonderful to work with people that have mutual respect for their co-workers and bosses that genuinely care.
- Colorado rain (or any really..) is much nicer and easier to appreciate when you are sitting with your patio door open versus walking pups in said rain.
- It's nice to be happy...obviously. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment